Meet us at the Oklahoma River for a fun-filled day celebrating the written word. The inaugural Oklahoma Book Festival will take place at the Boathouse District in Oklahoma City from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm on October 20, 2018. The event is located near Bricktown, with easy access to Will Rogers World Airport, hotels, and restaurants.
- Featuring 50-75 of America’s finest literary talent
- Kaci Cronkhite is among them! See all the Authors here.
- Panel discussions and author presentations
- 2,000 – 3,000 anticipated attendance
- Meet your favorite author at the book signing tables
- Children’s storytelling/craft activities/entertainment
- Renowned chef demonstrations
- Food Trucks
- Vendor booths
Book sales provided by Best of Books.
It is FREE to attend. We do not require attendees to register but it would be appreciated to assist with the planning process.